<VV> "Corvair Half Shafts" and "Torque Tube" discussion - Little Corvair content

Alan and Clare Wesson alan.wesson@atlas.co.uk
Mon, 1 Nov 2004 18:18:43 -0000

Tim wrote:

>I would like to know if anyone was angered or offended by the discussion we
> had on VV yesterday about "Corvair Half Shafts"
>
> The reason I ask this is that one person was so angered as to send me some
> emails that were nothing more than vicious personal attacks and character
> assassinations.

I definitely wasn't angered, and I think it's fair to say that the topic has
quite a bit of 'Vair content' anyway, as part of a discussion about
driveline systems which is germane to that on the Vair.

So I suggest you completely ignore the vicious personal attacks, as I
would - or, even better, forward them to the list moderator with a request
that the offending idiot be removed from the list.

Cheers

Alan