<VV> Ice & Snow

Dennis & Debbie Pleau ddpleau@earthlink.net
Mon, 01 Nov 2004 16:32:50 -0600

I hate to break it to all you, but this year I switched my daily driver
from either a 65 140 or a 66 110 to a Ford Exploder.  This morning we had
some snow, it's hard to say how much because the wind has been blowing
between 20 and 50mph all day.  We have places where the ground was clear to
drifts 6' high.  I was the last vehicle through a county road this morning,
before they closed the road, because there were about 20 vehicles in the
ditch including a snow plow.  My Corvairs wouldn't have made it to work
this morning!  But then again, would have been sitting in my home office in
my fuzzy bunny slippers sipping coffee and working from home, rather than
fighting the weather.  I'm thinking about selling the Exploder!

Dennis