<VV> Parts Cleaners Order - Adv.

GYoungwolf@aol.com GYoungwolf@aol.com
Mon, 1 Nov 2004 21:15:50 EST

I am going to place my Christmas order for vibratory parts cleaners early
this year to avoid the delays I had last year. If anyone is anticipating that
their spouse will want to get one for them, please let me know by the weekend
:-). You won't be committed, but I want to try to plan close to the demand.  I
plan to offer them for $75 this year. Cleaning and/or Polishing Media is $5/LB.
You can get a cleaner and enough of both types of media for $99, plus postage
(10 lbs for the cleaner and 17 lbs for the kit), if ordered together, in
advance. Please let me know if you want one.
Thanks for the space,
Grant Young
Wolf Enterprises