<VV> N eed Paint Code

NicolCS@aol.com NicolCS@aol.com
Mon, 1 Nov 2004 22:48:11 EST

<snip>
The Body shop who has had my 65 Corsa Coupe for almost 2 MONTHS!!!
Thinks I should come up with the color code tonight!!!
I always thought the car was the Blue color of Lon's car on the cover of
the 2004 Corvair Underground "Corvair Book" - where Lon and wife are
parked in front of the Railroad Crossing.
12B
ST 65-10737LOS 1078
TR 733- D-D
W 2l 3C
4U
Is this enough that anyone can tell me what the color code is?
If I had time for the research project, any pointers on where I should
be looking?<unsnip>

>>> Chuck,  the "D D" indicates that the upper and lower color are both the
same: Mist Blue.  (Upper and Lower provides them with two-tone info when
required - your car isn't two tone though)
Here are some old code numbers for '65 Mist Blue:
Lucite: 4630L
R-M: A-1720
Ditzler: DDL 3301

BTW, the TR 733 translates to "Trim 733" which is medium blue vinyl
upholstery on a Monza or Corsa.
Craig Nicol, Coeur d'Alene, Idaho