<VV> Re: The Peck Order and Sammy Salmon (humor?)

Charles B. Peck cpeck@salmoninternet.com
Tue, 02 Nov 2004 16:41:20 -0700

Louis -

The things that I was upset with Robert (Body shop owner) about was that
after having the car for almost 2 months, he was finally trying to
figure out the color to order (he was using paint chips), and this after
I had prepaid for the paint when I delivered the car. (This was, after
he had done a LOT of body work and was priming the car.)

This car is one I bought in 1969 or 1970, and this is the second time I
am having it painted. The first time things went much faster!

I have been a member of Corsa for several years, but there is no local
Corvair Club (although when I showed my 65 CORSA Convertible at the
Salmon Father's Day Car Show, I met one local person who is working on
restoring an Early Model Corvair), and the local car club is mainly into
racing and TRUCKS (trucks are BIG in Salmon). I started lurking on
Virtual Vairs after the Father's Day Car Show, and found it VERY helpful.

Chuck Peck
cpeck@salmoninternet.com