<VV> Hey groupies(ha, that's funny)

Ryan Verthein chevyd51@yahoo.com
Tue, 2 Nov 2004 17:11:30 -0800 (PST)

Howdy all

I could be nuts but it doesn't seem like there's a lot
of convo going on(boy I hope It's not cause I'm not
getting messages from the list)

Anyway...going to my first Minnesota CORSA chapter
meeting...pretty excited about that!

Plus, I might have a vair project compliments of Dale
D...and that makes me even happier!

I've been doing a LOT of reading online...in fact, i
don't think I've ever read this much about a car
before-and i've been into a LOT of  cars...  I read
Norm Wittes entire story about his car from front to
back, including tinkering afterwards...it was just so
interesting to me i couldn't stop reading it..

Read most all of the corvaircorsa.com site and a bunch
of other places too...heck, i even went to the local
library and checked out Unsafe, read the chiltons
repair guide, and looked through a cool book called 60
years of Chevrolet-some great pictures of the Corvairs
all through the years in it including what they
weighed, how much they cost, and what options were
available each year.  oh, and it also had the model
numbers so those of you who might still be wondering,
that's a cool place to look.

anyhow, just thought I'd say hey and I love the vair
more and more each day

Ryan

=====
..Yes I wish I could turn back the hands of time, and keep on lovin you..yes baby I could go back and do the things I forgot to do...-Fabulous Thunderbirds darn good tune!