<VV> Bulbs and Politics

Mike Kost vairmike@sbcglobal.net
Wed, 03 Nov 2004 11:12:12 -0600

J R Read_HML wrote:

> Neither seem to have any Corvair content - yet one continues to be
> discussed while the author of the other is jumped on and crushed.
> Let's be a bit gentler with our members, what say?
>
> Attachments (if any) are scanned with anti-virus software.
>
> Later, JR _______________________________________________

The question about bulbs relates to seeing what you are doing while
working on your Corvair and have very little controversy while political
discussions (as well as religion) tend to degenerate into shouting
matches and normally have very little direct relationship to Corvairs.
This particular recent thread on politics would have died quickly if it
weren't for all of the people complaining about it and the "Me Too"
replies about the complaint. I find those discussions easier to just ignore!

--
Mike Kost
Show-Me Corvair Club