<VV> Re: [fastvair] Fluorescent bulb type?

Dale Dewald dkdewald@pasty.net
Thu, 04 Nov 2004 21:11:40 -0500

Hello,

I have also found some very nice, high CRI rating fluorescent tubes and
screw in compact fluorescent lamps at:
http://www.fullspectrumsolutions.com/  We have several of their lighting
products in our home with a labeled color temperature of 5000K.  These are
as close as I have seen to natural daylight.

Dale Dewald
Hancock, (UP) MI