<VV> RE: U can lead a vair to gas but Can't make it drink

Keith Hammett khammett@stainlessfab.com
Thu, 4 Nov 2004 07:43:31 -0600

Alesia,

Try a different bar :)  Sounds like the eccentric that makes the push rod
move up and down is worn or the push rod is worn (to short to push the
diaphragm).  You can easily replace the push rod and spring with a new one
from your favorite vendor.  The eccentric is a bit involved to replace (goes
on the camshaft).  Do you have the shop manual?

Keith Hammett