<VV> Re: VirtualVairs digest, Vol 1 #1278 - 13 msgs inherited car

Bobbijo39@aol.com Bobbijo39@aol.com
Thu, 4 Nov 2004 08:59:21 EST

i also got my 63 vair from my father who passed this year. i live in illinois
and he was in montana. i drove my car home. it did wonderful and i fell in
love with it. i  of course took my time and let it rest alot, and had to fill a
few of the things that leak now and again, but it started a great love affair,
and i also know now why thats the reason why dad was a corvair lover. he also
had a 64 convertible that my little brother took home to colorado.by the way,
thank, i read all this stuff ewveryday and im really learning alot!

                                                 have a great day

                                    bobbi jo harter