<VV> My drunken future

Frog Princezz media_diva@sbcglobal.net
Thu, 4 Nov 2004 09:01:54 -0800 (PST)

Thanks everybody I have enough information I think now to unistall and re-install fuel pumps in my sleep.  When I get to the car here's my plan of attack:
1. Approach the injured beast with care.
2. Place the pumper of fuel into it's rightful home but do not lock it in.
3. Remove the air cleaner to spy on the carbs activity.
4. Attach the fuel line at the "T" to the pump leading to the carbs.
5. Attach a "Cheater Line" to the pump where the main gas line normally connects.
6. Drop the loose end of the "cheater" into a can of gas.
7. Do gas pump push-up! (press on the fuel pump with my hands to see if it sucks up gas).

And the result of all this will be:
A. verify if the pump is operational
B. if not replace pump
C. build muscles in my boney little arms (due to gas pump push-ups)
D. if operational ???? drop tank and clean replace screen but first replace the rubber hoses behind the driver rear and passager front tires.

P.S. as far as original mileage goes... Mileage only counts Monday thru Friday between 7am - 9 pm the rest is night time mileage which is free. Saturday thru Sunday is weekend mileage which is free.  Depending on your mileage plan you may have free long distance mileage and possibly roll-over mileage.  Roll-over mileage plan One: if you did not use your alloted mileage for the month you can carry them over to next month.  Roll-Over mileage plan Two:  if your vehicle rolls over you may be phukked.