<VV> Need help from VV to make custom hubcentric rings

Rick Loving ral1963@earthlink.net
Fri, 5 Nov 2004 15:40:09 -0500

I have a set of Dan Gurney/ Hands look-a-likes  aftermarket 15x5.5 rims
that I want to put on my Sprint.
The problem is that the hub opening size of the aftermarket rims is
3.635" and the EM stock rim hub opening is 2.659"
I would like to someone on the list make me a set of 4 hub-centric rings
.25" thick with an outer diameter of 3.635 and an inner opening size of
2.659"

I'm not talking charity, as I want to buy them, but need them as soon as
possible.

Is anyone out there available for a quick weekend project?  Steel, Alum,
or other suitable material would be fine.

Rick Loving
Greensboro NC