<VV> early vs late, '65 vs. '66

Mike Stillwell yenko117@yahoo.com
Fri, 5 Nov 2004 13:11:14 -0800 (PST)

 The '65 vs. '66 differences in build quality are hard
to quantify, but I agree with Bill E. and will add
that some of the things I've noticed between the 2
years.
 Seam sealer - in my experience, it's often everywhere
on '65's and only in the right spots on '66's. '66
shrouds seems to fit better on most I've worked on, as
well as the rubber seal between the body and the
shrouds. I can also tell you that I've parted out
many, many '65's and really only one '66, not
including cars that were wrecked. What does that mean?
It could be that the '66's last longer, because they
were built better, or that I'm a big '66 fan, and will
go way beyond rational in fixing one.

 My $.02,

 Mike
 1-67, 6-66's, 1-65