<VV> Eastwood Powdercoated Wheels

Wayne Graefen wgraefen@ktc.com
Fri, 5 Nov 2004 15:49:12 -0600

Eastwood buys their wheels elsewhere, probably Wheel Vintiques, and Eastwood's
prices are TOO HIGH.   I paid $65.95 for the same GM chrome rallyes in 14x6
with 3.75 backspacing.   That is $45 less than Eastwood's price for chrome and
$7 less than what they charge for powdercoated.

The wheels are on my wife's '65 Monza convertible.  Look GREAT.  215
Michelins.  Almost have a clearance problem at the lower front lip of the
fender but it is in alignment and it just clears.  More backspace would have
been desirable but the wheel is not offered with more in the 6" width.

I actually bought my wheels from Sachse Rod Shop here in Texas because their
advertised price was the lowest I could find.   www.sachserodshop.com.

Wayne