<VV> You're Googled!

N. Joseph Potts pottsf@msn.com
Sat, 6 Nov 2004 07:23:17 -0500

I Googled myself (somebody's got to do it) today as I do every week or two,
and found that I appear under Google as a member of VV. Clicking on myself
(something I also do, although it's more fun when somebody else does it to
me), I found my VV member profile on display. Fortunately, like certain
other VV members, I'm Proud to Be . . . what I describe myself as, right
down to my home address in a gated community in Miami Beach, so nothing lost
from this unexpected publicness.
     But I don't recall ever hearing that the information I submitted
registering on VV would appear on Google in a context having nothing to do
with Corvairs. Was this announced anywhere, or was our permission for such
listing ever explicitly requested?
     Anyone who remembers (or doesn't) please respond to me, on or off the
list as you prefer.

Joe Potts
Miami, - anh, just Google N. Joseph Potts and read all about me