<VV> You're Googled!

Hank Kaczmarek kaczmarek@charter.net
Sat, 6 Nov 2004 07:34:31 -0500

All

Joe has found something interesting.....

 I have an unusual occurance from google myself.

One of the Corpsmen who I worked with in Puerto Rico, who is now retired and
teaching school in Scotland, of all places, ran my name on google a couple
of years ago in the hopes he might be able to find me.

Well, he did. But it wasn't from the VV membership list.  It was from the
picture that I believe Gary Aube took of the crowd of us at the VV meeting
in Daytona in 2000.  Shocked the hell out of me, to be sure.

I didn't think I was findable on the internet in that way. I told the guy I
was on Military.com, as well as Classmates.com---I guess he didn't know
about them, but he does now.

For those who like to stay connected, or want to re-connect with their grade
school, high school, college, or military friends, Classmates.com is worth
the price you pay for it. There is even a workplace section, where you can
register from workplaces you have been in previously and presently. I have
had a few deputies I worked with find me from Classmates.com

Corvair Content----I have a new set of rebuilt carbs ready to put on the
EUM. Should find time to do it this week, promised the wife a weekend of
pre-cruise shopping today and tomorrow.

HANK