<VV> You're Googled!

Bryan Blackwell bryan@skiblack.com
Sat, 6 Nov 2004 10:21:37 -0500

No, no one ever asked for permission, nor was it announced, because we
didn't do anything to make it happen.  Google's mission is to index all
public web pages.  *Anything* that is on any non-secure website is by
default available to be indexed be Google's spiders.  Also bear in mind
that the more unusual your name is, the more likely a search is to turn
up you in particular.

--Bryan

--
Bryan Blackwell bryan@skiblack.com