<VV> Google Searches

qcc65@charter.net qcc65@charter.net
Sat, 6 Nov 2004 16:59:55 +0000

Joe and all. Google and Yahoo search enines, and there are others ( I even own a piece of the software my self) run spiders over the entire web and collect any data that is not SSL encrypted and protected, like credit card information. The SSL software is expensive and CORSA probably choses not to spend the money for that protection.
   The Spiders collect all data on the WWW that a normal person surfing could collect given the time. So yes, any data in the CORSA VV website is collected by these spiders and is accesable by a serch.
  Hopes this helps you understand the workings of Google, Yahoo, and others that perform these services. Maybe Harry or Matt could chime in with better info.

Ron Guy
computer guru wanabe
usually in over his head tho