<VV> opinions, before I buy (long, but worthwhile)

RKAT edbaloo@verizon.net
Mon, 8 Nov 2004 10:04:10 -0500

If you don't buy it, I will!! Lol Definitely a project, as I think a lot
of Corvair out there are. You took some nice photos too! I haven't seen
a factory luggage rack and wondered what one looked like, thanks! I my
Corsa had one on it originally, and is now missing. All I have left are
the 4 holes and the outline of where the four mounting legs were
touching.

To me, any car that runs, isn't full of rust, and in tact,  is worth
$500. Of course, if you can get it down more, that's even better.
Depending on what you plan for the car, it could easily cost you more
than $500 to get it looking and running great.