<VV> and I Approved this message!

Frog Princezz media_diva@sbcglobal.net
Mon, 8 Nov 2004 07:23:36 -0800 (PST)

Hey All,
Yeah, Yeah, Yeah!!!  I know you guys/gals are thinking... Dang she's been messing with that fuel pump forever, is she just not listening to anything we tell her?!?!

My car is stored someplace other than home so I can't get to it everyday... this restoration/repair project is going to seem to drag out forever until I get her home then I can just pop out to the garage whenever.
Me knowing nothing really about cars... I just don't wanna buy up a bunch of new parts just because mine are old when the old ones could be in perfectly good working order.  As in the case of the fuel pump "some of you have told me awhile ago to purchase two new pumps one for the car the other for insurance, While others have suggested going electric."  Believe me everyone I'm listening to you but I just had to find out the long hard way that the fuel pump wasn't working and not a clogged line somewhere.  WELL... now I know and have the muscle to prove it.

And as far as being single... I'm married to my Vair!   Aren't we all?!?
Alesia