<VV> More convertibles??

YENBAT@aol.com YENBAT@aol.com
Mon, 8 Nov 2004 11:33:45 EST

In a message dated 11/8/04 4:29:57 AM Pacific Standard Time,
edbaloo@verizon.net writes:
Are there more convertible surviving than hardtops? I went to the Clarks
show in Sept, and there were only a few hardtops, mostly verts. Is it
that more people show the verts and hardtops are daily drivers? Location
make a difference?

The reason I got a vert was it was right there at the right time and the
price was right.  When I started looking, I did't care if I got a 2dr.
hard top or vert. Honestly didn't think I'd find my little ragtop.

Thanks!!

Ron Tinkham
Ron, That's nothing.

Count the 4 doors.

I have a theory that someday they will be the rarest of Corvairs.

Tim Abney
CORSA and I.E.C.C. Member
'65 Monza Coupe
'61 Lakewood