<VV> Original color or not?

Mike Stillwell yenko117@yahoo.com
Thu, 11 Nov 2004 09:03:08 -0800 (PST)

  Ron,

 Paint it whatever color suits you! I like stock
colors, and try to keep most of my cars fairly close
to stock, but there really aren't too many people in
our group that will give you a hard time for a
non-stock color.
 I really like Silver late models, you don't see too
many and I think they look sharp. The most popular
color, in my opinion from years of 'Vair shows, has to
be red or some close "vairiant".

 Mike
 Ys-117

 yes, I also have a red car, but it's always been red!