<VV> Original color or not?

Bill Elliott Bill Elliott" <Corvair@fnader.com
Thu, 11 Nov 2004 12:04:08 -0500

Unlike many collector cars, Corvairs are valued more on condition and appearance than on originality.

I personally like to stick with a vintage appearance (which means a paint color at least close to something offered at the time) but that's just my preference.

Go with what you like!!! Or an Ermine White car is a great base for a street Stinger replica:

Here is my Ermine White '66 Corsa with period Minilites:  http://www.concentric.net/~wcelliot/Corvair/Corsa_convention.JPG

Bill Elliott
Urbana, MD