<VV> Original color or not?

Marc Sheridan sheridanma@adelphia.net
Thu, 11 Nov 2004 19:28:49 -0500

Ron,

My '66 Monza 'vert is Ermine White also and is in the body shop now  for
a new paint job. I really like color and had always planned on changing
the color of my car to reflect that. However, I decided to keep the car
white and introduce color by changing the interior from black to red. I
may also add some pin striping or graphics to the outside to add more color.

Here are the reasons why I chose to stay with white: it is very
forgiving of imperfections in the body, white is easier than a dark
color to get back to looking good after it gets dirty, and least
important,  it is the original color. Red looks good, but I think it is
overdone.

I also plan to pick a white from a present day car, so if I have a small
boo boo to fix, I can go to Autozone and pick up a can of touch up paint
to fix it. You may want to think about that if you decide to create your
own color.

Please don't think I'm trying to convince you to keep your car white,
I'm mostly trying to convince myself that white is the color I want on
my car :o).

Marc Sheridan
'66 Monza 'vert