<VV> Original color or not?

Rick & Janet Norris rickjanet@charter.net
Thu, 11 Nov 2004 20:17:15 -0500

And here's another important reason to have a white car, pointed out by my
wife. As we men know, women look at things entirely different than we do. (I
finally learned this!)
While at a car show it does not matter what color the car on either side of
you is, your car will look good. My wife would often point out at car shows
how bad some cars looked when parked side by side due to clashing or
offsetting colors. I never noticed because being a typical guy I was focused
on the cars one at a time. She saw them as a whole.
Her pet peeve at shows is when a Chevy for instance is painted a bright red
and the engine is typical GM orange. It clashes big time! Even though I
explain to her that is the way the factory painted them it still looks bad
overall. It really looks good on a Plumb Purple Mopar with an orange engine
block!

Rick Norris
First President CORSA 1971
Email rickjanet@charter.net