<VV> Original color or not?

Hank Kaczmarek kaczmarek@charter.net
Fri, 12 Nov 2004 17:06:54 -0500

All
I have stayed out of this one, but it has gone on long enough now for me to
add my .02

I don't like white cars.  My first car (63 Olds 88) was white with blue
interior.  Lucky for me I didn't have it long.  After 6 months of the white
battle cruiser, I got an Emerald Green 73 Impala custom, Brand Spankin'
new!!!

My 83 Riviera T-Type Convertible is white. I'm gonna paint it. NOT White.
Haven't decided yet though. I love that car, save the color.

The EUM is Krylon Black---which is a heck of an improvement over Tony's 60
4dr. At least in the color department.  If he REALLY paints it white, I will
have to restrain my impulse to brain him with a wrench.  Well, he's bigger
than me (vertical, not in girth), too.

I have seen ONE white Vehicle that looked good to me. Belonged to a guy who
painted vehicles. Pearl white with some silver metalflake in it. I think he
said it had 23 total coats of paint. He figured at the time (1988) if you
got it done at a paint shop, it would have been an 8000.00 paint
job.....Gotta like white to spend THAT kind of bread.

Hank