<VV> my favorite color

Vairdad@aol.com Vairdad@aol.com
Fri, 12 Nov 2004 20:55:33 EST

I have 65 coupe maroon, all right but not great.
1964 aztec gold, almost a grenada gold but more metal flakes and more hue
then grenada gold looks great but not my favorite. I bought a 63 white,  red
interior, white head liner. it is now goldwood yellow with  black interior. I
took every thing off doors, trunk, hood, all trim,  back lite, all interior, por
15 all rust spots painted all interior metal  black,even head liner and
steering wheel,  engine compartment, trunk.  put in new black seats,  carpet, and
door panels. then painted outside  goldwood yellow. I really like this color
combination. so right now my favorite  color is goldwood yellow. I know goldwood
yellow is a 64 color but it looks  great on a 63.
corvair driver
Garland