<VV> Quick couple of ques..

David V. Clamp 66corsa@cox.net
Fri, 12 Nov 2004 21:32:03 -0500

Snip--------------------------------------
Are there any places to get Mags for a good price? I've been looking just a
little bit, but I've never really known where to look for rims.
Unsnip------------------------------------

Cragars can be found at most tire/rim shops for about $150 per rim.

More snip---------------------------------
the gauges in the dash of a 65 Corsa (you know...the 4 gauges in the
middle..) what size are
they, cause I was thinking it might be kind of cool to get some custom
gauges for the dash...
Unsnip again------------------------------

For alternative gauges, go to the Corvair Center Forum at
www.corvaircenter.com

Here's a nice dash example:
http://corvaircenter.com/forum/download.php?1,959/DSC01402.JPG

David V Clamp
Member: Corsa
        Heart of Georgia Corvairs - Newsletter Editor, VP
        Nader's Raiders
	  1966 Corsa convertible 140 +0.030/4spd 3.55 posi w/ AC
	  mailto:66corsa@cox.net