<VV> fastest speed in my Corvair?

WSan159401@aol.com WSan159401@aol.com
Sat, 13 Nov 2004 19:52:53 EST

The post earlier today about James Reeve at Talledega got me thinking. I  had
a taped conversation with James when I bought the 005 Stinger from him. I am
trying hard to find the tape, however I remember that he was trying to be the
 fastest six cylinder car at a time trial held there and was in the mid 150's
 mph. At that, he ended up second to an AMC of some type. I also concur with
Seth  Emerson's experience in my Stinger and the fastest I drove the car was
probably the turns two-three section of the old Laguna Seca  configuration.
Does anyone have contact information for Jerry Thompson or James  Reeve?
Bill Sanders