<VV> Corsa tech guide?

Bruce Bacher babacher@dslr.net
Mon, 15 Nov 2004 12:10:59 -0500

Yep, I joined, but I haven't received a newsletter yet.

-----Original Message-----
From: virtualvairs-admin@corvair.org [mailto:virtualvairs-admin@corvair.org]
On Behalf Of J R Read_HML
Sent: Monday, November 15, 2004 11:29 AM
To: Bruce Bacher; virtualvairs@corvair.org
Subject: Re: <VV> Corsa tech guide?

The Tech Guide and other CORSA merchandise can be purchased by ordering from
the order form which normally appears on the dust cover of the Cummunique -
the monthly magazine.  You would need to be a CORSA member to receive the
magazine.  If you have not joined CORSA, you really need to consider doing
so as soon as possible.  Some items (the tech guide might be one of them)
are also available through Corvair parts vendors such as Lon Wall or Cal
Clark.