<VV> so...this won't work? Maybe

Sethracer@aol.com Sethracer@aol.com
Tue, 16 Nov 2004 19:15:42 EST

In a message dated 11/16/2004 3:50:26 PM Pacific Standard Time,
chevyd51@yahoo.com writes:

Cragar  Keystone Klassic Wheel
Size: 14'' x 6''
Bolt Circle: 5 x  4-1/2'',4-3/4'',5''
Rear Spacing: 2-5/8''

rear spacing, I'm  guessing is back spacing.  that's
not evn close to what i  read...  can I use a spacer of
any  sort?

Ryan

Well, Ryan - A six-inch wide wheel with 2 5/8 backspace might work. It is a
bit deep, and the small backspace won't help the handling - The front wheels
will be a bit "darty" when low backspace wheels are used, but, depending on
the  tires used, everything may clear. ANd about the spacers -  Unless you have
a set of "Negative" spacers - ones that set the wheel in further, (grin!)
spacers will be of no help. - Seth Emerson