<VV> so...this won't work huh?

Ryan Verthein chevyd51@yahoo.com
Tue, 16 Nov 2004 19:46:00 -0800 (PST)

There's also a 14x7 with 3-7/16th backspacing and a
15x7 with 3 3/4th backspace...any of those workable?
I could just go lo-pro...

Ryan

P.S. if it doesn't work out that these will work I
think I might have found some others...but I was
really hoping for the Keystone Klassics...love those
mags!

--- Bryan Blackwell <bryan@skiblack.com> wrote:

> Maybe with a really odd size tire they might "sort
> of" work, but unless
> you can find a spacer that adds negative space,
> you're out of luck.  3
> 7/8 is more workable, 4 1/2 would be great.  Sorry.
>
> --Bryan
>
> On Tuesday, November 16, 2004, at 06:47 PM, Ryan
> Verthein wrote:
>
> > Cragar Keystone Klassic Wheel
> > Size: 14'' x 6''
> > Bolt Circle: 5 x 4-1/2'',4-3/4'',5''
> > Rear Spacing: 2-5/8''
> >
> > rear spacing, I'm guessing is back spacing.
> that's
> > not evn close to what i read...  can I use a
> spacer of
> > any sort?

=====
..Yes I wish I could turn back the hands of time, and keep on lovin you..yes baby I could go back and do the things I forgot to do...-Fabulous Thunderbirds darn good tune!