<VV> WD-40 LITTLE Corvair

Bruce Schug bwschug@charter.net
Tue, 16 Nov 2004 21:39:34 -0500

On Nov 15, 2004, at 3:04 PM, strunkhill1@comcast.net wrote:

> Check out the photo of the original WD-40 building.
>
> http://www.wd40.com/PressRoom/jpgs/50th_epk_pic_building1.jpg

Okay, what are the cars in front of the building?

Left to Right -

Is the first some kind of Hillman Minx?

The second is an Olds - a '55, I think. Looks like the bosses 2-door
hardtop - I think that makes it a Holiday Coupe.

The third is not a Metro. It seems familiar bit I can't place it. It
too looks like a Hillman but it's too small. Is it some kind of English
Ford? An Anglia?

Can anyone tell the year of the Corvair?

Next to it is a Buick compact - a Special, I think, not a Skylark.

Okay guys, I know some of you know all of these.

Bruce W. Schug
CORSA South Carolina
Greenville, SC
bwschug@charter.net