<VV> WD-40 LITTLE Corvair

Western Canada CORSA westerncanadacorsa@shaw.ca
Tue, 16 Nov 2004 19:16:12 -0800

I'm no expert on earlies, but there doesn't seem to be any wheelwell trim, which would rule out a '64.  And the driver rear back up light has a reflection/glint that give the impression of the gunsight taillights (whichever year that is)

Regards,
Joel

-----Original Message-----
From: virtualvairs-admin@corvair.org
[mailto:virtualvairs-admin@corvair.org]On Behalf Of Bruce Schug
Sent: Tuesday, November 16, 2004 6:40 PM
To: Virutal Vairs; Scott Trunkhill
Subject: Re: <VV> WD-40 LITTLE Corvair

On Nov 15, 2004, at 3:04 PM, strunkhill1@comcast.net wrote:

> Check out the photo of the original WD-40 building.
>
> http://www.wd40.com/PressRoom/jpgs/50th_epk_pic_building1.jpg

Okay, what are the cars in front of the building?

Left to Right -

Is the first some kind of Hillman Minx?

The second is an Olds - a '55, I think. Looks like the bosses 2-door
hardtop - I think that makes it a Holiday Coupe.

The third is not a Metro. It seems familiar bit I can't place it. It
too looks like a Hillman but it's too small. Is it some kind of English
Ford? An Anglia?

Can anyone tell the year of the Corvair?

Next to it is a Buick compact - a Special, I think, not a Skylark.

Okay guys, I know some of you know all of these.

Bruce W. Schug
CORSA South Carolina
Greenville, SC
bwschug@charter.net