<VV> it is lights this time

BobHelt@aol.com BobHelt@aol.com
Wed, 17 Nov 2004 23:19:50 EST

In a message dated 11/17/04 6:13:26 PM US Mountain Standard Time,
Vairdad@aol.com writes:

> after high beam lights on about 5 min. starts flashing on off
> like hazard warning lights. not low beam just high beam. would i be  better
> served looking at dimmer switch first or look at light switch? and  will an
> early
> switch fit 65.
> in the dark
> Garland

Garland,
EM switch has a different connector, so it won't fit.
Do you have factory type headlight bulbs? If not, they could be the problem.
Otherwise, the light switch or a partial grounding of the HL hot lead could be
the problem. I'd think maybe it could be a faulty light switch, but maybe the
other.... I doubt that its the high/low switch but it's a possibility.
Regards,
Bob Helt