<VV> Re: Turbo Setup

RoboMan91324@aol.com RoboMan91324@aol.com
Wed, 17 Nov 2004 23:14:36 EST

Thanks Frank and Seth.  There is nothing like showing my ignorance in front
of a bunch of people.  I must admit that my only experience with turbos is with
my '64 Spyder and my '66 Corsa.  I am not all that familiar with the more
modern turbos.  I was thinking of blow through and fuel injected systems.  This
is yet another reason that I value VV.  I learn something new nearly every day.

Thanks again,
Doc
In a message dated 11/17/2004 5:46:02 PM Pacific Standard Time,