<VV> Searchable archive?

Bob Gilbert bgilbert@redshift.bc.ca
Thu, 18 Nov 2004 07:40:54 -0700

And then search it with Desktop Google...
Bob

-----Original Message-----
From: virtualvairs-admin@corvair.org [mailto:virtualvairs-admin@corvair.org]
On Behalf Of Geoffrey Albert Clarke Johnson
Sent: November 17, 2004 9:27 PM
To: virtualvairs@corvair.org
Subject: Re: <VV> Searchable archive?

Simple.  Go to the website for the archive, click on download entire
archive.  It is about 50 MB.  It will take a while depending on your
connection speed.  Once done hit control+f in your favorite browser and type
in a keyword your looking for.  May be other ways but this works pretty
good!
-Geoff

--On Wednesday, November 17, 2004 9:26 PM -0600 "Dave Morris \"BigD\""