<VV> Are Turbo Vairs worth having?

Norman C. Witte ncwitte@wittelaw.com
Thu, 18 Nov 2004 11:38:48 -0500

The cam is a question I haven't even started thinking through and I too
would like suggestions.  I think that Lou and I have pretty much the same
objective in mind.

Also, thanks to all of those who are chiming in on this.  I think it would
be cool to have a mildly improved 180 "recipe" and if we come up with
something good, I would be happy to post it on my web page as a resource.
If nothing else, I will be updating my web page and providing details of my
experience for the group.  It may be that my purpose in life is to serve as
an example to others.

Concensus items for the mild "recipe" so far(?):

150 turbine/180 impeller mod
Coated exhaust
Safeguard
Pertronix I