<VV> She's Alive! ...NOT

Tony Underwood tonyu@roava.net
Thu, 18 Nov 2004 23:15:45 -0800

At 06:55 hours 11/18/2004 -0800, Frog Princezz wrote:
>First and foremost I offer great thanx to the "Z's", Dave and Tom, no
relation, I now have known working fuel pumps.
>After installing said pumps... the car still doesn't start on it's own.
No gas is being pulled to the pump... STILL.
>With gas in the carbs she starts as before.  So with that being said what
could possibly be the problem?  Might it be a carb issue?
AAaaaaarrrrrggggggg!!!!!
>I'm about ready to beat it with a bat and repair the damage with duct
tape, that fixes everything.
>WHAT TO DO...WHAT TO DO?!?!?!?!?

Remember, Back When...  back when I suggested someone make sure the line to
the tank wasn't clogged up somewhere between the pump and the filter sock
in the tank...?    Was this ever checked out?    Recall how I described how
to give it a rough checkout with a piece of rubber hose attached to the
fuel line once it's disconnected from the pump, just by blowing through the
hose?

...anybody remember?    Anybody try it?

tony..