<VV> She's Alive!...NOT Recap

Geoffrey Albert Clarke Johnson geoffj@unm.edu
Fri, 19 Nov 2004 08:03:26 -0700

How about this... Eliminate those fuel pump possibilities and put a DARE I
SAY  electric one on there.  I would bet the eccentric is bad or the fuel
pump push rod it to short.    If not permanent, temporary (but properly and
carefully installed)  to at least get it going.
Then work from there on what else is holding it up.
-Geoff

--On Friday, November 19, 2004 8:14 AM -0500 Ken Wildman