<VV> Throttle linkage

Rick & Janet Norris rickjanet@charter.net
Fri, 19 Nov 2004 12:06:31 -0500

If I was to do a center mount four barrel today I would use the Morse cable
like I have on the V8 Vair which hooks to the Vair Pedal. Many brackets and
clips are available through Jegs, Summit or you local boat shop.
I had a two barrel on my dune buggy and several four barrels on other Vairs
and I too liked them.

Rick Norris