More Response Re: <VV> Re: Turbo set up--was mileage

Norman C. Witte ncwitte@wittelaw.com
Sat, 20 Nov 2004 09:41:30 -0500

Frank, from what you say, wrapping or coating the exhaust results in a
significant improvement.  I will probably not generate any emperical data
for anyone because I am going to build my motor, put it in the car, and
after it's tuned, unless something goes tragically wrong, there it will
stay.  I'm more interested in driving it once its done that tweaking and
retweaking.  That is why I've been asking so many questions as of late.  I
am not going to have the opportunity to fix mistakes, so I am hoping to
learn from every one elses'.  What a crass user of people!

Norm