<VV> Yet more turbo hand-wringing

Norman C. Witte ncwitte@wittelaw.com
Sat, 20 Nov 2004 16:04:49 -0500

I don't know about the HEI or how it works. I would get nervous about too
many devices trying to control advance and retard.  The recommendation to
use the Dale unit comes from the idea that the Safeguard doesn't work below
1,200 RPM.  I think my next step is going to be calling Ray Sedman and
seeing what he suggests, since it's his unit.

As far as trading for those 95 smog heads, you and I are in competition on
that one, buddy.  gggggg

Norm