<VV> Yet more turbo hand-wringing

John Sconiers jsconiers@mac.com
Sat, 20 Nov 2004 13:41:56 -0600

Norm,

Did your off line replies say anything about using a HEI setup.  I'm
going the same route with 95HP heads but intended on using an HEI along
with the Safeguard and no Dale adv / retard.  My understanding was the
Dale Retard / Advance did the same thing as the Safeguard.  Is it best
to use all three or is this over kill?  Anyone got a good set of 95
heads for sale or trade?

JOHN