<VV> Re: Turbo set up--was mileage (mission creep)

Norman C. Witte ncwitte@wittelaw.com
Sun, 21 Nov 2004 17:08:56 -0500

Eric, thanks.  Actually, ideas are like clothes for me.  I try them on, see
if they fit and if I like how they look.  (OK, my wife buys most of my
clothes for me at garage sales so I really don't do that with clothes, but
you get the point.)  Anyway, I hear what you are saying.  I've got a little
more thinking to do, but you're not far from where I started, and probably
not far at all from where I will end up.

Norm

snip