Fwd: <VV> another weird corvair problem. it is lights this time

HallGrenn@aol.com HallGrenn@aol.com
Mon, 22 Nov 2004 11:22:39 EST

In a message dated 11/21/2004 4:25:33 PM Eastern Standard Time,
hyarnell1@earthlink.net writes:

> virtualvairs@corvair.org

Ditto on the dimmer switch.  My '66 conv. and our church van ('85 Dodge 15
psgr) both had bad dimmers caused by dampness.  In both cases the headlights
went out completely on two lane roads on a curve--at night naturally.
Instinctive stomping on the dimmer switch brought them back on.  Both were replaced
immediately.  The dimmer is between the headlight switch and the headlights in the
circuit.

Bob Hall