<VV> CORSA Membership Offer

Thompson, Ed EXT@quarles.com
Mon, 22 Nov 2004 13:15:58 -0600

Never been a CORSA member, or have been "away" for two years/more?  Go to www.corvair.org, bottom of the home page, for a very good offer:  $25 for a year or $55 for twenty-six months, on-line payment can be made via credit card.  Membership will make your interest (and ownership) in our beloved waterless wonders, and those hybrid water pumpers, that much more enjoyable -- plenty of information in the monthly Communiqui not seen on Virtual Vairs.  Or, I'll be happy to send you an application via e-mail.

Ed
'66 110-glide Monza sport sedan
CORSA member since 1977
Milwaukee