<VV> Meteric Speedo

Tom Wright Tom Wright" <tomspost@sympatico.ca
Mon, 22 Nov 2004 18:10:14 -0500

I plan on doing a mod on the original speedo. I use a dry transfer lettering
sold in hobby shops and printing / graphic design shops. It comes in many
colours (cdn) and you can put them right on the face of the instrument.
Smaller white or a bright gold numbers look like a secondary face, which is
what the factory did to cars here during the transition to metric. Easy enough
to convert the face, 30 mph = 50 K (approx) and up from there. I haven't done
this car yet, but I have done this to others.

Tom Wright
St.Catharines
www.vaxxine.com/tomspage
Corsa Ontario