<VV> Rebuild II

Thompson, Ed EXT@quarles.com
Wed, 24 Nov 2004 09:09:38 -0600

Steve-  You don't indicate what number for The Corvair Doctor (Keith Harrington in Hawthorne CA) was provided to you.  Two numbers are Indicated in the November Communique, 310/970-1966 and 231/CORVAIR (267-8247).  Virtual Vairs Member Information for Doc Harrington, updated this past May 27th, includes an e-mail address of vairdoc@earthlink.net and a URL of www.corvairdoctor.com, and another e-mail address there of doc@corvairdoctor.com.  I hope this helps.

Ed
'66 110-glide Monza sport sedan
CORSA member since 1977
Milwaukee

-----Original Message-----
From: Stephen Upham [mailto:contactsmu@sbcglobal.net]
Sent: Tuesday, November 23, 2004 10:31 PM
To: virtualvairs@corvair.org
Subject: <VV> Rebuild II

I am trying to get ahold of the Corvair Doc in California.  The number
that was given to me by a CORSA member in the Communique apparently
wasn't correct as I have called twice since Saturday and haven't
received a response yet.  Does anyone know how I can get ahold of him?

Stephen Upham
Dallas, Texas
Corvairium II

Mid prod. #18732 -1965 Monza sedan 110 (now closer to 0 as it is mostly
disassembled on my garage floor)
Sierra Tan (originally, currently Copper) - Saddle, PG, A/C, original
AM/FM, clock, tint, oil bath air filter, vertical bumper guards, w/ 77K
(and indefinitely holding)
(Back in group red : ( )
This message was sent by the VirtualVairs mailing list, all copyrights are the property of the writer, please attribute properly. For help, mailto:vv-help@corvair.org This list sponsored by the Corvair Society of America, http://www.corvair.org/ Post messages to: VirtualVairs@corvair.org List info: http://www.vv.corvair.org/mailman/listinfo/virtualvairs