<VV> Alignment Procedures

Ken Campbell deltainc@grm.net
Wed, 24 Nov 2004 22:13:54 -0600

----- Original Message -----
From: "Bill and Pat Kronen" <billpat@telusplanet.net>

> After reading a few recent postings I'm getting a little concerned about
> having a proper alignment done by someone who has probably never worked
> on a Corvair.  > Bill Kronen
************
There is floating around out there a booklet entitled something like " How
to do your own corvair alignment" .... with about half a day to play and
some simple gauges you can make yourself ... oh, and a reasonably flat piece
of concrete ... out behind wally world would work .... you can do a good job
yourself .... at least for a late model, ...... not sure if early models
were covered or not, mayhaps I spoketh too soon ...
As I remember, the booklet is Not intended to cover up for worn ball joints,
steering linkage, etc. etc....
just a thought; ken campbell, iowuh guy, " a little out of alignment from
time to time   " ...